How To Order
- Peruse the variety of cross stitch, embroidery, wool and crochet products under the products tab – Click here to view
- Add your selections to your shopping cart – be sure that you have selected the correct colour / size / thickness of thread
- Click on the Shopping Cart icon top right of the screen to check out.
- Check your order one more time
- Select your shipping method – shipping is via door to door courier
- Select your payment option. There are 3:
- PAYFAST - you can use your credit card
- EFT - bank details are supplied in the confirmation of the order
- LAYBYE (EFT only) - enables you to pay in 3 intalments - please see instructions & policy on How to Laybye
- Check the Terms of Service box
- Confirm the order
- You will receive an automated email confirming your order
- I will process your order immediately. In the event that an item is out of stock, I will make contact with you and you will be given the option to wait for new stock or choose an alternative, or I can refund you.
- In the case of EFT payments you have 24 hours to transfer payment. Thereafter your order is automatically cancelled, unless you have made arrangements with me to hold the order for a stipulated time.
- Once payment is received, the courier is despatched and I will email a tracking number to you which can be tracked on www.fastway.co.za
Using Discount Coupons
- Discount Coupon Codes are displayed on the product pages of items where discounts are offered.
- At the checkout enter the coupon code and remember to click SAVE
- The affected items are immediately discounted.
- Discount Coupons are product specific and CANNOT be redeemed against Shipping
Purchasing Gift Cards
- Go to the Gift Card section of the website.
- Make your selection of either a General Gift Card, Christmas Gift Card or Birthday Gift Card.
- Remember to insert the recipients name, email and a special message
- Add to Cart
- Complete your shopper details
- Ensure that FREE SHIPPING is selected for your purchase as the Gift Card is automatically emailed to the Recipient once your payment has been received by Needlework Emporium (for EFT) or Payfast (for Debit and Credit Card)
- Confirm Purchase and make payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the purchase as well as a copy of the gift card email which the recipient also receives.
- Once your payment is confirmed, an electronic gift card is sent to the recipients email address.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
Redeeming Gift Cards
- Make your purchase selections on the website. All products, EXCEPT Gift Card products, are eligible for purchase. i.e you CANNOT purchase a gift card WITH a gift card
- At the checkout, insert your coupon code (found on the gift card) and click SAVE
- Complete your shopper details and choose your shipping option.
- Confirm Purchase
- Some Notes:
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 Months from date of purchase / receipt and will automatically expire at the specified time.
- Gift Cards DO NOT have to be redeemed in full. You can have a balance. The Gift Card System keeps track of your balance but the full amount must be used within the 3 month period.